Sunday, April 8, 2018

Stitching and trimming

As you may have notice I change my page again. I did not like the gigantic pictures that came up when you went to my blog. So started changing things. Its a work in progress.

I have been interested in the Plus Blocks I have been seeing. I made these three. I put them on the design wall and noticed a zig zag design.
Humm. So I left it like this so I can study it some more.


Stash Report   4/01 -4/07  Week 14- 2018
Fabric used this week: 1/2 yards  +  1/2 yard Scraps 
Fabric used to Date:     12 1/2 yard
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 52 yards
Net used for 2018: 12 1/2 yards      Net in the red -   41  yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards


350 Block Challenge 2018 at Prairie Moon Quilts
4/01 - 4/07
Blocks made 7
YTD made 196




15 Minute Challenge:  
4/1- 4/7         7 of 7 days
2018 Total          83 of 93
   days
Percentage of days sewn 89%

UFO finished for January - 0      :>[
UFO finished for February - 0  ugh!
UFO finished for March - 0  I am consistant!!! 


3 comments:

  1. Plus blocks are hot right now. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that version of a plus block. Very fun. I like your page redesign. It's fun, without being overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consistency is good. =) Blog looks good, and I like your plus stars, too.

    ReplyDelete