Sunday, March 4, 2018

Working Hard

Wow Its March already. February was quite a fast and short month. The Quilt Show was last week. This week I have to get the newsletter ready. I  have been working on it for several days. To much info to fit into 12 pages. It will come together in the end.

I did get a little sewing done on my UFO from February, that I moved into March OMG. It is at the odd looking stage right now. For more info Click here



Saturday a new guild member had a Fabric Stash Sale. Quilt shop quality. $2.00 per yard! A lot of 5-6 yard pieces. So how can you beat $10 to $12 bucks for backings!  Could not pass this up.


Stash Report  2/25 -3/03  Week 9 - 2018
Fabric used this week: 0 yard   Scraps only this week
Fabric used to Date:     9 yard
Fabric Added this week: 40 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 47 yards

Net used for 2018: 9 yards

      Net in the red -   38 yards 
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards

350 Block Challenge 2018 at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made 50
YTD made 55



15 Minute Challenge:  

2/25- 3/03         7 of 7 days
2018 Total          51 of 61 days
Percentage of days sewn 83%

UFO finished for January - 0      :>[
UFO finished for February - 0  ugh!

3 comments:

  1. There have been estate sales like that here over the past few years and I added a lot of fabric that way. I'm with you, I can't pass up the price for good quality fabric. It all gets used eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be so glad you have those large fabric cuts, as much as makes your stash numbers look bad. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you - pick up those bargains! Nice find! You'll be finding uses for them soon and will soon be in the black! :)

    ReplyDelete