Thursday, May 11, 2017

May is for Mommies

This year it is a very special Mother's Day. My daughter will be welcoming a new baby boy.
We can't wait!



I made her a special diaper bag, which was an upgrade from her sisters diaper bag I made in 2012. Many more pockets, which she loves.  In the mean time I was thinking my Mother may like a bag. So I made her a Little Pouch Purse.

It came out smaller than I thought. I laughed when I was done. It is so very cute. Shipped it out on Monday. She should have it before Mother's Day.


Pouch was received today. She loves it. Theses bags are getting addictive.

I am off to clean my house and sewing room. The boys are sleeping over tonight so mommy can go calmly to the hospital in the wee hours, Their brother will be born tomorrow. Grandma is very excited!

Have a good day!!!!

Aileen in Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment